1. I am thankful that we live in the same town as my grandmother! And that she just stops by to take the kiddos over to McDonald's for sundaes! It is SO special to them!
2. I am thankful for the example the Proverbs 31 woman sets.
3. I am thankful that my husband could make my washer work until we can afford another one!
4. I am thankful that I get to feel Striker multiple times a day...a sweet little reminder of the gift that God gave us with this little one!
5. I'm thankful that Sam is a rock solid man in the Lord. He has a serious yearning for the Scriptures and an awesome desire to become more like Christ. He challenges me everyday to become more like our Heavenly Father.